Our Society has in only the first year been able to accomplish the following.
- The payment of Ksh. 50 dividend per share on the paid up shares as at 31 December 2009.
- In addition, and due to the impressive results, members got a bonus share issue of 50 shares for every 1 share held. Meaning that members shareholding value went up from Ksh.2,000 which was the minimum contribution for 100 shares to kshs.102,000 for 5,100 shares. This has resulted to a capitalization of kshs.5,150,000 from the surplus to share capital. This represents a 5,000% growth in share Capital within the 1st year.
- A very stable financial position enabling the Society to meet its objectives stated above and continue in its phenomenal growth.
- Immediate embarkment of a phase 11 land sale project to its members at a discounted price.
- Member confidence enabling them to increase their shareholding for better returns in future.