Investing For A Brighter FutureFOR MORE INFORMATION ON
HOW TO JOIN QHCS, VISIT OUR OFFICES:
Queensway Housing Cooperative Society
Ojijo Plaza | Ojijo road | Plums lane.
P.O. Box 45816, 00100.
Phone: 254-020-2060042 or 254-020-3742209
Queensway Housing Cooperative Society Limited
Queensway Housing Cooperative Society (QHCS) was incorporated in 2008 under the Kenya Cooperatives Act and is domiciled in Kenya. The principal activities of the Housing Cooperative is resource mobilization for investment in income generating activities and investment for the benefit of members.
Patrick Mwirigi - Chairman
Diana Gachuhi - Vice Chairlady
Andrew Mong'are - Treasurer
Francisca Tibo - Secretary
Rispah Simiyu - Chairlady
Maurice Awuor - Secretary
Geoffrey Okuta - Member
Why should you join us?
You will stand to benefit as a member in the following ways:
- Annual guaranteed dividend payment to you share holding at lease a 20% return on your investment.
- Bonus issues of shares and recapitalization plans on good financial periods.
- Discounted investment opportunities in parcels of land and houses.
- High end investment information available to members through our information lab.
- Better prospects of interacting with major industrial players in investing.